A global show that makes
a world of difference
The world’s largest retail conference and expo welcomes international retailers from around the globe. The following information was prepared to help you and your team register and travel to NRF 2024: Retail's Big Show in New York City.
International Attendee FAQs
When is NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show?
- NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show will be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City from January 14-16, 2024
- The Opening Party at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square is on January 13th, while the Expo and Conference kick off on January 14th.
How can I get an Invite Visa Letter?
- You can start planning your inte
- Request your letter of invitation and make your appointment for a visa interview early. Wait times for a visa interview can be several weeks or more in many countries, especially during peak travel periods. With this in mind, you are strongly urged to place your request for a letter of invitation to attend NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show as soon as possible.
How can I register to attend?
- You can register for NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show through the online registration system.
- For questions, please contact email@example.com.
How much does it cost to register for NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show?
- For international retailers that are not part of a team see below:
- Retail All-Access Pass: Registration fees range from $1,000 - $1400 for Members and $2,000 – $2400 for Non-members (depending on registration date).
- Retail Expo Pass: FREE until January 11, 2024. Starting January 12, 2024, the cost will be $100.00.
- For International Non-Retail companies that are not exhibiting:
- Non-Retail All-Access Pass: Non-Retail Registration fees range from $2,200 - $2,600 for Members and $3,400 – $3,800 for Non-Members (depending on registration date).
- Non-Retail Expo Pass: Members: $1,500- $1,600 and Non-Members $2,800-$2,900 (depending on registration date).
- Click here to find what is included in pass options for NRF 2024, and a quick guide to help you choose the pass that best matches your needs and interests.
Sending an International Retail Team of 10+?
- We offer exclusive discounts for retail teams of 10 or more retailers at $1,000 per retailer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How many attendees are you expecting?
- It is hard to say exactly, but at this point we anticipate nearly 40,000 attendees.
How many exhibiting companies are expected to attend?
- We expect 1,000 exhibitors, domestic and international, to attend.
Where can I find the official hotel list for NRF 2024: Retail's Big Show?
- Click here to see the full list of the available hotels.
- By booking with NRF you get best rate guarantees, protection from hotel penalties for room cancellations, customer service support, protection from hotel relocations and complimentary shuttle service from non-walking official hotels and Javits Convention Center.
- Important reminder: onPeak is the only official hotel provider endorsed by NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show. If you are contacted by any other company offering hotel assistance, please be aware they are not endorsed by our event. Entering into financial agreements with these companies can have costly consequences and is not protected by event management.
Are group hotel packages available?
- FHTglobal, in partnership with onPeak, the official housing agency of NRF, is here to support international guests and groups with complete travel services through customized packages designed based on your needs. All rooms are part of the official housing blocks of NRF and package options include hotel breakfast, airport transfers, porterage, registration support, as well as local services like dinners, tours and much more.
- Click here for information on FHTglobal’s concierge service for NRF participants.
How can I become an NRF member?
- To become an NRF member please contact us at email@example.com.
Where can I find out about retail-related events taking place during NRF 2024: Retail's Big Show?
- The NRF Retail Week website contains a listing of all events happening the week of NRF 2024: Retail’s Big Show.
- Stay tuned, as more information regarding these events will be released this Fall.
Can I get a refund if I need to cancel my registration?
- International Retail Teams and Individual Registrations: All cancellation requests must be made in writing.
- Cancellation requests received by December 20, 2023, will receive a full refund.
- No refunds for requests received after December 20, 2023, regardless of when the registration is received.
- For cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Have other questions about Retail's Big Show?
- For retail companies headquartered outside the USA, please contact email@example.com for more information.
- For exhibitor or sponsor questions, please contact Tami Sakell, VP, Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales at 202-661-3044.
Special programs at NRF 2024
NRF Supply Chain 360 Summit
The NRF Supply Chain 360 Summit is a new day-long program that brings together retail supply chain professionals and industry experts to share strategies and tactics, taking a holistic look at the modes and methods needed to build a stronger supply chain.
It takes place on January 14, 2024, at Retail’s Big Show inside the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and is open to all retailers. You can add this program to your ticket during the registration process. Additional fees apply. Translation to Portuguese is available for sessions.
Retail Store Tours
NRF has a variety of guided store tours available. Whether you want to visit individual stores, or the newest & most innovative malls, you have the option during the registration process. Space is limited. Retail Store Tour details are available here.
These are an excellent way to network with retailers as you are guided through the Expo to find new solutions that best fit your business needs. Expo tour details are available here.
Interpretation is available in Portuguese only
Serviços de interpretação simultânea em portugués serão oferecidos ao custo de US$ 120.00, por pessoa, se o pagamento for recebido até 12 de janeiro de 2024. Após essa data, o custo por pessoa passará a ser de U$ 200.00. Como procedimiento de segurança, será obrigatória a apresentação de um cartão de crédito (individual ou único para toda a delegação) na retirada do(s) fone(s) de ouvido. Vale notar que não será debitado nenhum valor adicional do cartão, a não ser que o fone seja perdido ou avariado. Neste caso, o valor cobrado será de U$ 250.00 por aparelho.
Por favor, note que apenas as keynotes e etapas em destaque da NRF serão interpretadas. Expositor Grandes Ideias não terá interpretação disponível.
Portable systems and interpreters from outside vendors will not be permitted. For more information, click here.
To promote your team to come to NRF 2024 you can use information from our website. However, if you are using graphics, you will need to get approval on logos from our marketing department. Please contact Paul Kriebs at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Personalized International Retail Team icon
Registered International Retail Teams can request a personalized Retail's Big Show International Retail Team icon for use in print materials, online and on social media. To request the icon, please email email@example.com or read the following information:
- Official name of registered International Retail Team
- Name to display on the graphic
- Primary use of graphics (web, print, social, etc.)
Important show rules
Video and audio recording during the Big Show is strictly prohibited. Any person violating this rule may be removed from the event and their badge may be confiscated without refund.
Portable systems and interpreters from outside vendors will not be permitted. For more information click here.