Watch at your convenience through March 31
Couldn’t make it to Retail’s Big Show this year? You can still experience insightful conversations from industry leaders by purchasing the NRF 2022 On Demand Package.
It gives you access to 25 videos, including select sessions from the Keynote Stage, FQ Equality Lounge and DE&I Stage and Showcase. The cost for the On Demand Package is $500.
Purchase the NRF On Demand Package for only $500 now through January 31. If you already purchased a Full Conference Pass, the On Demand Package is included at no extra cost! If you already purchased an Expo Pass, go into your existing registration record and add the On Demand Package.
- On Demand sessions can be viewed by downloading the NRF 2022 mobile app.
- Once the app is loaded on your mobile device, sign in using your confirmation number found in your registration confirmation email.
- Click on the hamburger button in the top left of the screen to view the app menu.
- Choose On Demand Sessions to access a list of available sessions.
Sessions included in On Demand Package
- NRF chairman's welcome and opening remarks: Accelerating toward retail's future
- The Visionary 2022: A conversation with Target CEO Brian Cornell
- Balancing growth and a customer-centric culture: A conversation with Chewy CEO Sumit Singh
- Recruit, advance, and retain: Scaling DEI efforts in today's talent landscape
- Lessons learned from CPG to accelerate growth for future success – A conversation with PepsiCo Foods CEO Steven Williams
- Reshaping retail with technology: A conversation with IBM Chairman and CEO Arvind Krishna
- The evolving role of business in society: A conversation with General Catalyst Chairman and Managing Director Ken Chenault
- Retail leadership in action - A conversation with Walmart U.S. President and CEO, John Furner
- Embracing the power of heritage and reimagination – A conversation with Ralph Lauren President and CEO Patrice Louvet
- Staying ahead of the curve - A conversation with Best Buy CEO Corie Barry
- Earning customer loyalty: A fresh take from Albertsons CEO Vivek Sankaran
- Becoming the "Total Home" destination: A conversation with Lowe's Chairman and CEO Marvin Ellison
- The art and (data) science of merchandising: A conversation with Pete Nordstrom
- Progress report: How the economic recovery is poised to support consumerism and diversity in 2022 - Featuring Morgan Stanley Vice Chair, Carla Harris
- When climate becomes a business imperative: A conversation with Ikea U.S. CEO and Chief Sustainability Officer Javier Quiñones
- Power Hour: Leadership lessons on ruling retail with CEOs from WW International, Stitch Fix and Old Navy
FQ Equality Lounge Sessions
- The new face of leadership: Why feminine strengths are taking center stage
- Recruiting and training: Leveraging retail's diverse talent pool
- Investing in your team: Creating opportunities for women at the top
- How purposeful marketing drives equality
- Building diversity and inclusion into your organization's DNA
- Building brand loyalty: Why it looks different between generations