Make a breakthrough connection
NRF's Consumer Product Showcase is where new products are found, small businesses are discovered and breakthrough partnerships are made.
Taking place Sunday, January 15 and Monday, January 16 during Retail's Big Show, the Showcase will provide a forum for suppliers, entrepreneurs, small businesses and brands to feature their consumer-facing products to leading retail buyers and merchandisers.
Half of participating companies will be minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned, disability-owned/allied or LGBTQ+-owned.
Two ways to participate
Get your consumer-facing product in front of leading retail buyers and decision-makers and form relationships that will accelerate your success.
Who should participate?
- Suppliers, entrepreneurs, small businesses and brands looking for connections with large retailers in hopes of future partnerships and/or shelf space (virtual or physical)
- Entrepreneurs looking for investor support
- Brands ready to do business with regional, national and global retailers that operate in the omnichannel marketplace
Learn more about booth options and how to apply.
Secure your sponsorship and gain recognition in supporting small businesses, brands and retail startups.
Who should be a sponsor?
- Investor/VC firms
- Tech companies that support retailers such as payment companies or consumer service companies
- Companies that want their brand associated with supporting small and minority-owned businesses
- Media outlets
Learn more about sponsor opportunities.