What's in Store for Retail Media Networks
Saturday, January 13, 2024 | NYC
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
$395 for full-day registration for NRF members
$495 for full day registration for non-NRF members
Note: Register for this program using the yellow button above. A free NRF 2024 Expo Pass is included with registration. You can also upgrade to an All-Access Pass for an additional fee.
Explore the latest in-store trends
Join hundreds of retailers, in-store experience and technology experts, brands and agencies at this full-day event focused entirely on what's widely considered the most important channel in the white-hot retail media network (RMN) ecosystem - the physical store.
In the first event of its kind, NRF and STRATACACHE are partnering to dedicate a full day before NRF 2024: Retail's Big Show (January 14-16) to take a deep dive into how in-store media networks will deliver significant streams of new revenue from the physical store.
Retail media is a $45 BILLION market this year and will continue to grow by about $10 BILLION in 2024.
- Retailers have been successful in delivering incremental RMN revenue from their website and their mobile apps, but are missing out on monetizing the largest of all audiences — in-store shopper traffic.
- This will be the first and only event dedicated to in-store media, shopper marketing and merchandising, retail media networks, true omnichannel experience and ad/display tech.
- New approaches to in-store ad management, in-store native digital surfaces, and mission based shopper experience are poised to outperform anything that’s in market today.
- New sensor tech provides in-store closed loop shopper analytics and proves incrementality in-store.
Who can attend?
The What's in Store for Media Networks program is open to individuals that meet any of the following criteria:
- Ad Tech Innovators
- In-store Marketing & Innovation Teams
What to expect
Check back soon for a detailed agenda with speakers.
- Keynote address
- Three tracks of speaking sessions - attendees' choice
- Shopper experience and content
- Technology, measurement and insights
- Network monetization and value
- Roundtable and panel discussions
- Networking breaks and lunch