It’s virtually the same Big Show, just online.
Retail's Big Show is the industry's largest marketplace for innovative business solutions, and the Chapter 1 virtual Expo is no different. Connect with retail decision makers, get quality leads and start the year off right!
The price for a booth in the virtual Expo is $4,000 for any company already committed to the June Chapter 2 event in New York City. If you have not purchased exhibit space in June, the cost is $5,500.
Chapter 1 Exhibit Package Includes:
- Standard listing on the NRF event website which will include company name, description, up to 10 product categories and links to website and social media.
- During the event, a virtual exhibit space with company description, logo, and hero banner ad, contact information as well as links to website and social media.
- Exhibitor can post handouts for attendees – max of 3.
- Exhibitor can post a video – max of 3, max length of 3 minutes.
- Exhibitors can post up to 10 product categories.
- Ability to network with attendees:
- Attendees are able to schedule a meeting directly with exhibitors
- Attendees are able to connect directly through text chat
- Attendees are able to ‘drop a business card’ in exhibitor’s booth which will provide name, email, company, so exhibitor can reach out for additional conversation
- Company and title list will be provided at least 30 days prior to the event.
- One-time use of the opt-in list post show for a postal mailing.
- Full list of participants who visit your booth and/or download posted assets. Information shared includes: Name, title, company, e-mail.