The Consumer Product Showcase will help small businesses, entrepreneurs and minority-owned companies amplify their brand, expand their business and make priceless connections. Half of participating companies will be minority-owned, women-owned, veteran-owned and LGBTQ+-owned.
Taking place on Sunday and Monday during Retail’s Big Show, the Showcase will provide a forum for small retailers to feature their consumer-facing products and services to thousands of attending retailers. Participating companies must be ready to do business with regional, national and global retailers that operate in the omnichannel marketplace.
Who should participate?
- Small retailers/manufacturers looking for connections with large retailers in hopes of future partnerships and/or shelf space (virtual or physical)
- Sellers/retailers looking for investor support
- Cost to participate: $1000
Participation packages include:
- Access to retail buyers/merchandisers and marketplaces
- Turnkey booth: 8’ x 8’ turnkey booth with backwall, company logo, table, and chair
- Logo on designated landing pages for the Consumer Product Showcase on Retail’s Big Show website
- Visibility on the event’s mobile app (searchable by keywords, product type and company name)
- Access to matchmaking/networking technology to schedule meetings
- Automatic participation in the “coolest product” competition and eligibility to win one of two cash prizes
- One (1) Full Conference pass and one (1) Expo Only pass to Retail’s Big Show
Interested in becoming an exhibitor?
To learn more about becoming an exhibitor at the NRF Consumer Product Showcase please fill out the form below.