Get Retail's Big Show in the palm of your hand
Download the NRF 2022 app from your mobile device's app store, and get everything you need to know about Retail's Big Show - including access to 20+ on demand sessions.
In order to use the app, you must log in using the following information:
Confirmation ID (located in your registration confirmation email)
Last Name (case-sensitive)
Can't find your Confirmation ID? Click here to look up your registration record.
Take advantage of these special features
- Network with attendees: Retailers can message other retailers directly through the app, making it easy to connect with peers.
- Create your own schedule: Star a session to create a custom agendaso you don't miss any of your top picks.
- Find your way: By enabling Bluetooth on your device, you can receive directions to specific areas of the Javits Center.
- Discover new tech: Easily find solutions by searching the entire exhibitor list by company name or product category.
A User’s Guide to Opting In
In order for retailers to effectively participate in networking (or see the leaderboard on the Scan Fan Game) they must enable certain items in their Settings menu.
- When you first open the app, you will be directed to the Home Page.
- Select the hamburger icon in the upper-left corner to view the side navigation menu.
- Your profile icon and name will populate the top of the menu. Select your profile.
- There is a cog wheel located at the upper-right corner of this page, and one in line along the bottom. Select either cog wheel to navigate to your profile settings.
- Here you see a series of toggles. Select the corresponding toggles to ensure your name is shared with the attendee list for networking and that it shows up in the leaderboard for the Scan Fan Game.