Commerce media has the potential to generate over $1.3 trillion of enterprise value in the next several years. This is a tectonic adjustment that will alter the landscape of retailer and brand marketplaces, disrupting the existing dynamics of the brand/retailer relationship. Hear from Quentin George, Partner at McKinsey & Company, and Leader, Commerce Media Practice, as he presents the platform and business case for retail media for retailers, advertisers, and agencies, focusing on the opportunity-at-stake and the risk of falling behind in this growing space.
Then, hear from Rob Master and a group of RMN leaders as they explore practical and tactical considerations as well as key challenges--the KPIs of Retail Media--in a panel discussion.
- What does retail media look like when it is working at its best?
- What are some of the structural or systematic challenges faced by the supply and demand sides, and what can be done to improve?
- What role does the store play in this new media landscape?
- What benefits does this dynamic provide for shoppers in a world where a retailer's survival is dependent on successfully transitioning into a media company?
- What does 2024 and beyond look like for retail media?
This event is part of What's in store for Retail Media Networks. Pre-registration and separate fee required.