Abacus Print on Receipt Lottery Draws
The Abacus integrated retail solution is intended to offer greater convenience to players, who can purchase lottery tickets at the same time as buying their other purchases.
By combining all in store purchases in to one transaction Abacus is making the experience more convenient for the player, as they no longer have to wait separately to purchase their lottery tickets. It reduces queues within store and is simple for staff, as it does not change the consumer or cashier behaviour.
Retailers’ opinion of Abacus in-lane:
• It has the best consumer experience
• Commercially it is the most viable of ALL the in-lane solutions - cost effective for all parties with a strong ROI
• It prints on the retailer’s receipt paper
• You will never run out of inventory during high jackpot events
Benefits of Abacus in-lane:
• It requires NO software development as it is configured to the retailer’s POS systems
• It allows for game changes and promotions to be managed with no impact on the solution
• It will undergo extensive testing, full NASPL and MUSL accreditation.
• It will be available in retailer outlets across the USA soon
• The solution has unparalleled levels of control and visibility down to lane level
• Real time control through the Abacus Management Portal (AMP)
• Consistent system reporting and accounting across retailers nationally
Why lotteries should partner with Abacus:
• No investment in any hardware
• Makes lottery available to ALL consumers, not just the 5% who visit the customer service desk or cage
• Reaches new players in new market outlets
• Makes lottery an impulse purchase just like any other FMCG product
• Abacus is a leading expert in in-lane technologies with a ten year track record
• Abacus has over 30,000 enabled POS devices selling lottery today
• Working with all the global retail software partners
• Abacus is the ONLY company that specialises in in-lane technology- that is what we do.