International Team Resources
Bringing a team to NRF 2018? See below for helpful tools and information.
NRF welcomes retailers worldwide
The following information was prepared to help you and your team register and travel to Retail's Big Show in New York City. Most of the content below is available in both Portuguese and Spanish for your convenience.
- Secure a visa — English — Portuguese — Spanish
- How to book your hotel — English — Portuguese — Spanish
- Get discounted transportation — English — Portuguese — Spanish
- See if your company qualifies as a retailer — English — Portuguese — Spanish
- Get complimentary registration — English — Portuguese — Spanish
- How to register an International Retail Team — English — Portuguese — Spanish
- What is the difference between a Full Conference and EXPO Pass? — English
- Download a PDF version of the registration form - English
Wire transfer payment for all your delegates must be paid in full no later than December 29, 2017. Payment with major credit cards can be done online.
Cancelations and Refunds
The Group Leader should request credits or refunds no later than January 26, 2018. NRF will not process any refunds after January 31, 2018.
International Retail Teams (IRT) - All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Cancellation requests received by December 18, 2017, will receive a full refund. No refunds for requests received after December 18, 2017, regardless of when the registration is received. For cancellations, please contact International Concierge.
Individual and Teams Registrations - All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Cancellation requests received by December 26, 2017, will receive a full refund. No refunds for requests received after December 26, 2017, regardless of when the registration is received. For cancellations, please contact International Concierge.
Important Show Rules
Video and audio recording during the Big Show is strictly prohibited. Any person violating this rule may be removed from the event and his/her badge may be confiscated without refund.
All International Retail Team attendees are invited to the Opening Night Reception on Sunday, January 14 at the Marriott Marquis, 5:30pm-7:00pm.
Headsets (Portuguese only) will be available at the Convention Center. It can be secured in advance for $100 or onsite for $200. All NRF keynotes and breakout sessions will be interpreted. Exhibitor Insights will NOT be translated. Please note that when picking up your equipment you will need to leave a Credit Card number to guarantee the return of the equipment. Otherwise your credit card will be charged $330.00!
Onsite Purchases will be $200.00.
- NRF will collect the fees for the interpretation for all pre-registrants. The cost will be $100. Each attendee will have a receipt to take to the Prolingo desk in order to pick up the equipment. Each attendee will be charged $330.00 for the equipment rented, and once it is returned, Prolingo will issue a credit.
- All new requests done on-site, will be $200 and will be collected by Prolingo and also will be charged an additional $330 for the equipment rented. Once the equipment is returned Prolingo will issue a credit.
Personalized International Retail Team Icon
Registered International Retail Team can request a personalized Retail's Big Show International Retail Team icon for use in print materials, online as well in social media. To request the icon, please email International Concierge the following information:
- Official name of registered International Retail Team
- Name to displayed on the graphic (see example)
- Primary use of graphic (web, print, social, etc...)
Icon usage rules:
You may not alter the International Retail Team icon.
The icon may only be used in promotion of the current event.