The NRF Innovation Lab is a carefully curated, invitation-only showcase of the most visionary retail technologies. The Lab is an immersive experience where these technologies come to life through hands-on demonstrations, featuring the latest advances in technologies such as:
Artificial Intelligence | Augmented Reality | Virtual Reality | Machine Learning | Facial Recognition | Robotics | Data Analytics
With NRF's ability to bring an entire industry together, participating in this event offers the opportunity to expand your business and brand like never before.
Was your company founded in 2018 or later? If so, you may also qualify to exhibit in the Startup Zone.
To be considered for the Innovation Lab, you must meet the following criteria:
- Technologies in the latest trends including but not limited to: AI, AR, VR, visualization, robotics, machine learning, facial recognition, data analytics, blockchain, ecommerce, last-mile delivery and logistics.
- Must be a technology that solves a problem for retailers and is new to the market within the past 2 years.
- Must be either live with a retailer or in pilot phase (no concept phase).
- Company cannot have been in the Innovation Lab previously (2017-2020) unless showcasing a completely new product.
- Must have an interesting way to demonstrate the technology.
Booth Package includes:
- Kiosk with back wall
- 1 Bar stool
- 1 – 500 watt electrical drop
- 1 full conference badge, 2 booth staff badges
- Startup Companies: $6,000
- Established Member Companies: $10,000
- Established Non-Member Companies: $12,000
NOTE: Startups must be founded in 2018 or later to qualify for Startup pricing.
Participate in Curated
VC and Startup collaborations begin at NRF 2022. NRF will match innovative startups and investors for one-on-one meetings, helping make the most of your time in NYC.
You can’t afford to not be here
Since debuting their technologies in the Innovation Lab, previous exhibitors have gone on to raise millions in funding, built effective partnerships and expanded globally with brands such as Google, Nike and Walmart. To view the success of past exhibitors and their newfound partnerships, click here.