Welcome to the Kiosk Association (KMA) - The global organization focused on improving self-service for customers and employees through kiosks, digital signage, lockers, and more. Our mission is to inform and educate.
What we provide -
- Retail specific kiosk solutions
- Self-order stations (McDonalds)
- Outdoor design solutions
- Digital signage & wayfinding
- Bill Payment
- Software applications including AI
- Regulatory Guidance - We help establish & communicate best practice regulatory guidelines such as ADA and PCI. We work with the U.S. Access Board and are a Participating Organization of PCI SSC. Other regulatory issues we address are UL, HIPAA, and more. The KMA conducts market research on the trends, size & growth of self-service.
Questions - We are happy to have a call and answer any questions. We can introduce you to multiple solution providers to assist you. We have guidelines and a framework for ADA Accessibility available. Craig Keefner | firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.324.1837 m (text or call)