Ecrebo’s Total Receipt Marketing™
Receipt-based Marketing & Messaging with No IT Burden
- Ecrebo makes it affordable – and pain-free -- for retailers to create and distribute personalized marketing via paper and e-receipts
- Ecrebo’s elegant SaaS solution works with all 4690, Windows and Linux-based POS systems. No POS integration required. Most installations are completed in a few weeks.
Great Looking Paper and e-Receipts in One Solution
- Turn paper & e-receipts into targeted media: coupons, messages, loyalty tracking, gamification, custom formats, and more
- With Ecrebo, your existing thermal printers will soon be issuing graphically-compelling, precisely-targeted receipts
- Ecrebo makes adding high-impact, interactive e-receipts as easy as flipping a switch
Software Instantly Turns Paper and e-Receipts Into Valuable, Targeted Media
NEW YORK CITY – January 14, 2019– Ecrebo, Inc., a subsidiary of UK-based Ecrebo Limited, today debuted its new Total Receipt Marketing (TRM™) solution at the 2019 National Retail Federation (NRF) trade show in New York City. Launched under its OnPoint suite of products, Ecrebo’s SaaS-based TRM solution dramatically reduces the technical burden of using paper and e-receipts as high-impact personalized marketing. OnPoint TRM uses existing hardware, requires no point of sale integration and works with all Toshiba 4690, Windows and Linux-based POS systems.
Consumer-facing technology has become absolutely necessary in crafting the best shopping experience for customers. Nearly 40% of retailers made investments in enhancing the customer experience last year according to NRF’s Consumer View Report.
“With Total Receipt Marketing, there’s no need for IT to do extensive POS software modifications every time marketing wants to do something strategic with receipts,” said Mike Grimes, President, Ecrebo Inc. “Retailers know that doing anything creative with receipts is a major technical challenge, but with Ecrebo, retailers use their existing thermal printers to issue graphically compelling, precisely targeted receipts. And, we make it simple to add colorful, interactive e-receipts that are consistently branded with what shoppers see in-lane.”
Easy Installation and Implementation
As a software-only solution, OnPoint TRM takes only a few short weeks to install.
Once TRM is installed, business users create and implement receipt-based marketing programs through a user-friendly WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) portal with no help needed from IT.
Powerful, Effortless Receipt Marketing
Receipt marketing goes well beyond adding coupons to a receipt. Retailers use TRM to:
· Give their receipts a seasonal theme and/or a custom look and feel
· Convey regulatory information about product purchases
· Let customers know where they stand in a loyalty program
“In addition to robust receipt customization, TRM’s proprietary white-space compression technology lets retailers do more marketing on their receipts with less paper,” said Doug Picariello, SVP of Customer Success at Ecrebo, Inc. “We’re also skilled at helping retailers use their paper receipts to migrate customers to e-receipts.”
Ecrebo entered the U.S. market a little more than a year ago and the company reports that a major big box retailer is using its TRM solution with several more leading U.S. grocery and specialty retailers implementing pilot programs in 2019. Marks and Spencer, Waitrose, Dixons Carphone and PANDORA are among the well-known European specialty and grocery retailers successfully using Ecrebo OnPoint products today.
To schedule a meeting at NRF 2019 in Booth 440 with Ecrebo, please click here.
About Ecrebo North America
Ecrebo’s patented OnPoint Total Receipt Marketing (TRM) software solution turns paper and e-receipts into powerful, targeted media. With no POS integration and no new hardware, retailers can quickly and cost-effectively issue graphically compelling, highly personalized messages and offers – with unbeatable ROIs – to every customer. Let us show you just how powerful your receipts can be at www.ecrebo.com/us.
Mira Woods for Ecrebo North America
Retailers know that receipts can be powerful marketing. But, they also know that doing anything interesting, creative or strategic with receipts is a big IT challenge. Not anymore! Ecrebo's Total Receipt Marketing™(TRM) forever removes the IT burden of receipt marketing:
- TRM turns boring paper and e-receipts into graphically compelling, precisely targeted marketing
- That's great-looking, personalized paper + consistently branded, fully interactive e-receipts in ONE solution
- TRM's SaaS-based solution works with all Toshiba 4690, Windows & Linux-based POS systems
- TRM requires no POS integration, and no additional hardware (works with existing receipt printers)
- Most TRM installs are accomplished in a few weeks.
- With TRM business users create & implement receipt-based marketing programs via a user-friendly WYSIWYG portal without IT's help
- More than just coupons on a receipt, TRM supports custom formats/headers, personalized messaging, event/holiday themes, loyalty tracking, regulatory notification, gamification, and more.
- TRM is 100% retailer-controlled
- TRM makes it easy for retailers to use their own customer insights to target the right offers to the right customers
- TRM enables the kind of targeted, high ROI media retailers can profitably sell to brands/suppliers
Visit www.ecrebo.com/us to learn more about how Ecrebo's elegant, afforable TRM solution unleashes the power of personalized, receipt-based marketing. NRF Booth 440.