Displaydata is the leader in the design and supply of fully graphic electronic shelf labels (ESLs). We were first to market with three-color ESLs and continue to lead this category, having shipped millions of labels. We work in close partnership with many of the world’s largest retail brands and have operations in the U.S., Europe, LATAM, and Asia. We help retailers optimize revenues and margins by improving the customer experience at the shelf-edge, where most purchasing decisions are made.
Displaydata’s ESLs, with the option of integrated BLE beacons and NFC, enable retailers to control and drive in-store pricing and promotions with speed, agility, and consistency. Fully graphic and available in three colors, the ESLs can display product, price, stock levels, social reviews, currency details, and much more. Displaydata’s ESLs are part of an architecture designed in partnership with retailers to be enterprise ready. The trusted platform is simple to install and needs the least amount of in-store hardware of any vendor. The wireless network is secure and the robust software enables the centralized management of any number of ESLs, across any number of stores.
Highest quality. Lowest total cost of ownership
- Our Electronic Shelf Labels (ESLs) are the highest quality and best performing available using our exclusive DisplaydataLUT™ technology
- The most advanced and still only centralised, enterprise-class solution, offering the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) of any electronic shelf label vendor
- Lowest cost installation and maintenance using the least amount of hardware in-store of any vendor - with no need to close stores and disrupt shoppers
- The first ESL provider to use sub-1 Ghz in our enterprise-class solution and the world’s leading experts
Superior scalability and in-store engagement
- Superior scalability to easily deploy and manage millions of IoT enabled electronic shelf labels, across thousands of stores
- Highly secure end-to-end connectivity with unparalleled industry coverage, over-the-air (OTA) updates and zero interference with Wi-Fi networks
- Big data insight, combined with our IoT enabled ESLs, drives powerful in-store customer engagement with AR, BLE, NFC and geo-location technology