Watch, Enjoy & Get Inspired
- Retail's BIG Show 2016 Recap
- Retail's BIG Show 2016 - Attendee Demographics
- Leading Digital Transformation in a Rapidly Changing Industry featuring Kenneth Chenault, Chairman and CEO, American Express Company
- How Under Armour is Changing the Way Athletes Live featuring Kevin Plank, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Under Armour
- Fashion Thinking – Deliver Innovative Retail Like a Fashion Designer
Spread the Word
- Tweet using #nrf17
- Provide your Twitter handle
- NRF media contacts and information
- Follow & tag ExperienceNRF on Twitter
- Follow & tag This_is_Retail on Instagram
- Join the LinkedIn National Retail Federation Group
- Download and use the Speaker Graphic to promote your speaking engagement
Do I need to reserve my own hotel room?
Yes. Visit the Hotel & Travel page to book your hotel at a discounted NRF rate, subject to availability.
Do I need to register for Retail's BIG Show?
No, NRF provides speakers with a complimentary Full Conference Registration. You will be registered as a speaker and will receive a confirmation email closer to the date of the event.
Where is Retail's BIG Show located?
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, 655 W 34th Street, New York, NY, USA, 10001
What A/V equipment is available for my presentation?
All rooms will be equipped with a podium mic or wireless lav and one PC laptop. If you have a Mac-based presentation, you'll need to bring your own Mac and appropriate cable or dongle.
How do I submit my presentation and/or video files?
Presentations must be sent to your Session Lead by January 4, 2017.
Visit the Speaker Ready Room to review your presentation, make any necessary updates, and ensure there are no formatting or compatibility issues. Technicians are available to assist.
Please contact Rachel Weintraub.