The following information was prepared to help you and your team register and travel to Retail's BIG Show in New York City. Most of the content below is available in both Portuguese and Spanish for your convenience.
- NEW! BIG Show Program (Agenda & Sessions) in pdf format -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish -- French
- Survival Letter -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- Register an International Retail Team -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- Secure a Visa -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- Register 10 and get the 11th Free -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- Book Your Hotel and Get Discounted Rates -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- See if Your Company Qualifies as a Retailer -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- Get Airline Discounts -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- Find Discounted Transportation to and From the NY Airports -- English -- Portuguese -- Spanish
- EXPO Tours
Susan Cuevas, Manager, Attendees Services
for more information about international retail team registration.
Registration fees for all your International RETAIL Team must be paid in full no later than December 26, 2016. All cancelations MUST be requested by December 16, 2016 in order to get a refund.
Cancelations and Refunds:
All cancelations MUST be requested by December 16, 2016 in order to get a refund.
Important Show Rules
Video and audio recording during the BIG Show is strictly prohibited. Any person violating this rule may be removed from the event and his/her badge may be confiscated without refund.
All International RETAIL Team attendees are invited to the Opening Night Reception on Sunday, January 15 at the Marriott Marquis.
Headsets (Portuguese only) will be available at the Convention Center. It can be secured in advance for $100 or onsite for $200. All NRF keynotes and breakout sessions will be interpreted. Exhibitor Insights will NOT be translated. Please note that when picking up your equipment you will need to leave a Credit Card number to guarantee the return of the equipment. Otherwise your credit card will be charged $330.00!
Onsite Purchases will be $200.00
- NRF will collect the fees for the interpretation for all pre-registrants. The cost will be $100. Each attendee will have a receipt to take to the Prolingo desk in order to pick up the equipment. Each attendee will be charged $330.00 for the equipment rented, and once it is returned, Prolingo will issue a credit.
- All new requests done on-site, will be $200 and will be collected by Prolingo and also will be charged an additional $330 for the equipment rented. Once the equipment is returned Prolingo will issue a credit.
Personalized International Retail Team Icon
Registered International RETAIL Team can request a personalized Retail's BIG Show International RETAIL Team icon for use in print materials, online as well in social media. To request the icon, please email Susan Cuevas the following information:
- Official name of registered International RETAIL Team
- Name to displayed on the graphic (see example)
- Primary use of graphic (web, print, social, etc...)
Icon Usage Rules:
You may not alter the International RETAIL Team icon.
The icon may only be used in promotion of the current event.